Nick Post #2

I am still doing the pamphlet and finalizing the text of it and I am just starting on my presentation. Currently, my pamphlet consists of 12 pages. I'll just give a run-down of what each page is and what will be on it:

-Cover
-Quote from Alan Wright, who commented on the discontinuation of the Met's lithotabs this: "The only thing more wasteful than those stupid metal pins is anytime spent researching, writing, reading, and commenting on them."
-What are Lithotabs?
-Lithotabs as A Marketing Tool
-Lithotabs for the Visitor
-Met's Lithotab 
-Morgan's Lithotab
-Asia Society's Lithotab
-MAD's Lithotab
-Back cover 

Here are the current covers, front and back:



As you can see, the back cover is literally the reverse sides of the lithotabs on the front cover.



Comments

Popular Posts