Better Late than Never

Well it seems like I've forgotten to do my final reflection post, but I think I'm able to reflect even more deeply on the process since I've had another week to meditate on it. I was honestly surprised that everything seemed to come together at the end, especially with my zine. I had to print, cut, and put together over 40 copies, and wasted about 3 hours trying to print my cover as a booklet, when I should've printed it regularly. Nonetheless, it looked fantastic in the end, and I'm quite impressed with myself. I was also very happy with my installation, which highlighted both the Maidenform bra and the mid-century Maidenform advertisements behind it. I was very conscious of how I presented my object, because I wanted to maximize audience interaction with it so that it could be closely examined. Being able to converse with people at the exhibition made me realize how comfortable and familiar I had become with my research, and gave me a lot of confidence for the subsequent presentation.
Here's a picture of me looking very excited with my bra:

P.S. I have a lot more copies of my zine in case anyone didn't get one :)

Comments

Popular Posts