Final Refection!!!!

Me!

Reflecting back to the exhibition and presentation brings good memories and feelings, which is what I believe to be a great sign of success. I appreciated everyone coming to see our exhibits and presentations, especially those who we worked with. I received really good feedback and praise for my spoken word poem, which made me feel accomplished because it was the first time I did anything of this sort. I enjoyed the fact that everyone understood as to why I did a recorded spoken word piece (I wanted to mimic the personal space I have when I am praying on my prayer rug). I was definitely extremely nervous about going first and sort of setting up the scene as to how the rest of the presentations were going to be like. I loved the fact that people asked me questions and I think that demonstrated their interest in a subject I am very interested in and it helped bring together the ideas within my presentation in a clearer way. Thank you to everyone who came!

Comments

Popular Posts